Vehicle Air Conditioning Service
Don’t lose your cool over an air conditioning system that’s not working properly!
Bring your car, truck or SUV to AAMCO Cheltenham for air conditioning inspection, diagnosis and service.
Did you know that your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle?
This means that a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. The expert techs at AAMCO will take care of everything- whether it’s simply a recharge of refrigerant or maybe installing a new compressor- you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cool and safe.
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
Every AAMCO Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuating refrigerant from the system
- Recharging the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Performing any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser and electrical controls
- Rechecking the system to ensure proper operation.
While your vehicle is at the center, an AAMCO certified technician will also perform a Multi-Point Inspection to safeguard that all of the major systems in your car, truck or SUV are in good working order.Schedule your appointment today!